Three forever things I got from college:
1) A certain fondness for creepy invertebrates and glow-in-the-dark E. coli
2) My “La Zalle” reputation and all its repercussions
3) My BFF Peach
(My boyfriend Ogie too, but let’s try to focus on Peach. Hehe)
Dear Peachoo, I did not forget your birthday. I didn’t want to text / tweet / Viber because I wanted to write a blog post for you, BUT the cancer cells you saw on my laptop remained unlabeled, and there are like 672233 kinds of lymphoma that I had to read about for our big case presentation. In case you cared, we thought it was “Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma”, but it turned out to be some sort of rare “Kikuchi Disease”. We still nailed the report though.
Nonetheless, this post is dedicated to you!
Here are some nice Peachy things that I believe we have in common. She is:
1) A creative / efficient project manager
2) A low-maintenance traveler
3) A wise budget manager
4) An expert “Imma drink til I’m happy and stop before I’m wasted” drinker
5) A Taylor Swift + Ed Sheeran shipper
And for that, we are friends.
But here are some nicer Peachy things that I’m not, but I want to be:
1) She’s independent.
2) She’s assertive when she knows she’s right (and she usually is).
3) She’s professional (heels, work-attitude and all).
4) She knows how to cook tinola, adobo, and tacos. (What else girl text me hahaha)
5) And … she’s one exam away from being a professional diver.
And for that, we still have to be friends. The “no matter where you are XX years from now, I expect you at the front row of my wedding” kind of friends. 🙂
P.S. Belated happy birthday!